Hey everyone! I’m Jackie =]
I’ve been thinking about starting a blog for while, but never got around to it up until now because I wasn’t really sure what I was gonna write about. Now, I still haven’t really narrowed it down to a specific topic, but I’ll basically be writing about what its like to be a twenty-something year old recent college graduate living at home again and working two part-time jobs while trying to figure out exactly what she wants to do with her life.
So now that I’ve told you what my blog is gonna be about, here are a few random facts about me:
- I’m a huge Fran Drescher fan.
- I’m a brother of the co-ed community service fraternity Alpha Phi Omega
- I don’t eat wheat
- Feed me chocolate and I’ll love you forever
- Toronto will always be my home, even though I’ve spent most of my life in Jersey
- My faith in God is what sustains me
- Going to concerts is my favorite
- I love pop and abstract art, especially that of Andy Warhol
- I can’t whistle or snap my fingers
- I’m really big on animal print
- I wish I grew up in the ’80’s